From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:59:07 EDT
Two finalists will be interviewing this week for the Cornell men's head hockey
coach position.  They are:  Bill Beaney, currently head hockey (and golf)
coach at Div. III champ Middlebury; and Mike Schafer, formerly a Cornell
assistant and currently associate hockey coach at Western Michigan.

There was originally going to be a third finalist:  Don Vaughan, currently
head coach at Colgate and formerly an assistant at Cornell and St. Lawrence.
However, Vaughan withdrew from consideration ten days ago.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"There is a moment early in 'Apollo 13' when astronaut Jim Lovell is taking
 some press on a tour of the Kennedy Space Center, and he brags that they have
 a computer 'that fits in one room and can send out millions of instructions.'
 And I'm thinking to myself that I'm writing this review on a better computer
 than the one that got us to the moon."
-- Roger Ebert, reviewing "Apollo 13"