From:
Bob Jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 11:19:05 EDT
Message:
This past week Carol White inquired whether anyone had rec'd this
year's College Hockey Guide, published by Tom Keegan's AGP. We did
have one on order...but never rec'd it.  But, I will use this oppty
to remind the folks on Hockey-L that there is an alternative
publication...The COLLEGE HOCKEY DIRECTORY & YEARBOOK. We have been
publishing the Directory for 2 years now, and have made significant
strides. This season's came off the presses back in January.

Our main objective was to produce a publication that was media-guide
quality and provided complete coverage of NCAA Div I,II, III, Women's
Hockey, and the Canadian University system. Along with articles that
provided insight to the college selection process, we produced a pub
that was a great resource for the student-athlete, parent, coach, and
fans. The response has been great, particularly in the northeast.

During the season, we sold the Directory for $19.95 plus 3 s/h. If you
would like to check it out, I'll make it available for the same price
we are selling bulk orders to the summer camps...$5 plus 2 ship/handl.
Address:    ALL AMERICAN PRODUCTIONS, PO Box 143, Belmont, MA 02178.
Net Address:         Bob [log in to unmask]:dg-smtp