From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 21:42:26 -0500
I know it's not my place to say but since my mailbox
is getting inundated with messages about it, I think I'll
say something anyways. On the "sieve" thread, don't
get so personal, guys. Telling someone to get a life,
isn't particularly appropriate, IMO. I know this is Wayne's
job
but I don't want to get any more email. If you want to insult
each other, take it to email.

Now for the mandatory hockey content, I hope others won't
read the posts and think that EVERYONE hates the ECACs being
in Lake Placid. I think it's a nice place to have a tournament;
whenever I've gone down, everyone was talking about the games.
It's not like in Boston (or, if we go to Albany), where it would
be one of many things. It's a nice village; not much crime
like the afforemntioned places.

Contrary to what some would suggest, it's not just Bertagna and
the ADs who like Lake Placid.

BRI

--
Bri Farenell                  Hey parents: the kids' sports belong to the kids.
[log in to unmask]     WWW: http://fire.camp.clarkson.edu/~farenebt