From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 08:30:08 CST
Okay...As a BU grad, I hate Maine as much as the next guy, and was ecstatic to see Shawn get nailed, but
enough of this whining about Black Bears coming back after the Olympics. Oh, if the Terriers
could have had McEachern, Tkachuk and Lachance back after Albertville!

I am a new subscriber to the list. Did Mr. Bradley reserve the same amount of bile for
Harvard when Ted Drury completed his final year of eligibility?