From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 05:18:34 GMT
First of all, sorry for the waste of space, but really did not know
where else to put this.

Does anyone out there collect caps and pucks of college hockey teams
and schools?

I would be willing to trade RPI caps and pucks for your schools caps
and pucks.  If you are interested in this please email me, I am trying
to finish all Div I schools.
(mainly looking for Western schools to do this with)

(Does anyone out there have Kent State caps or pucks?)

*  Jayson Moy RPI '89 '93       * One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer    *
*  [log in to unmask]                 * Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball  *
*  The "Asian Invasion"         * on Crystal Clear FM Radio 91.5FM WRPI, Troy *