From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 1994 22:31:16 -0400
Tony's "totally unsubstantiated specualtion" or whatever he
called it regarding if RPI's potential move to Hockey East
would be affected by Powers' departure. This reminds of a
question: what is the status of RPI? I don't recall hearing
anything official. Sure, I 've heard that the move to HE was
"imminent" but nothing official yet. Being that Powers was
a New Englander, I'd suspect he supported the move to HE but
it was my sense that it was not "his baby" per se and that
the higher ups at RPI were really pushing the move.

--
Bri Farenell                   NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON THE NET!
[log in to unmask]      also: [log in to unmask]