From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 May 1994 12:31:04 -0400
I'd love to see a pre-season tournament between the
expected top 4 teams in each conference. I wonder if
they'd have to make it an axhibition to prevent the
ECAC team (if its an Ivy) from exceeding their limit. But
if that happens, would the other teams want to bother?

I would personally not support a non-sudden death overtime(s).
It justt doesn't seem like overtime. Witness overtimes in soccer
and basketball. It just seems like an extension of regulation.
Whereas, overtime in hockey is one of the most exciting things
in sport (witness last night's Rangers-Devils game).

--
Bri Farenell                   NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON THE NET!
[log in to unmask]      also: [log in to unmask]