From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 08:13:47 CDT
>Doesn't Chris Durey also play baseball.  It seems to me I remember him
>playing in a Little League World Series, and if so will he also play
>baseball at BU. While on the subject how good is BU's baseball team.

If he does, he won't be the first Terrier to play hockey and baseball and also
have a hockey-playing bro who went to Harvard. Dan Donato played both sports
at BU, and his brother Ted, of course, went to Harvard.

BU baseball has been less than impressive in recent years. The team was 5-27
in 1993; haven't heard about this year. Part of the problem stems from the
lack of a full-time home field. I think they beat BC in the Baseball Beanpot this
season, though.

BU softball, on the other hand, is a perennial power in the North Atlantic
Conference, and is, along with hockey, crew and wrestling, among BU's
consistently successful programs.

Greg