Sender:
From:
"Teresco, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 91 17:23:00 EDT
	The Union-RPI hockey rivalry has been one-sided, with at least one
exception. I think the series record now stands at 12-1 in favor of RPI, but
in November, 1988 Union came away with a 4-3 OT win. Game was at Union, first
game of the year. That's the game that made me a hockey fan. I've missed only
one home game since. Anyway, I look forward to a big hockey rivalry if Union
moves up. It should create a lot of excitement around here, like the Union-RPI
football game does every year...

North Adams at Union tonight, results in the morning...

Jim