Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1991 05:55:52 PST
	Pardon me, boys, but I just joined this DL this morning and i've gotta
throw my hat onto the ice.
	Didja catch that Canada/USA game yesterday?  (If ya discount the USA's
kick-in goal and give Canada its 2 discounted goals, it was 7-2 at Kevin
predicted, right?  :)  (Unfortunately for Juneau, there were no recruiters for
Ice Capades at that game.))
	Anyway, did you catch that swell band that was pumping out the sound to
billions of homes across USA/Canada via *national TV*?  Was it the Cornell
Band?  Was it the Clarkson Band (in red?  come on)?  no. . . It was the band
that Sports Illustrated (that beacon of music journals) called the most
spirited in the nation. . . the band that reaches 120 decibels of beautiful
pain-inducing noise. . . America's Pep Band from RPI!  New and improved this
year - more tubas!  Wow!
	Looks like (heh heh) at least from a public image standpoint, the
Cornell and Clarkson bands (now #3 and #2) are gonna have to take a back seat
to dear ol' RPI.   ;-)  exposure exposure exposure.

Ross Bracco RPI `91 (but with those nested parenthesis, couldn't you tell?)
Tuba
Let's go you red!