From:
Christopher Lerch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 1994 13:30:02 PDT
Well, it is the off-season...

My wife brought home a JC Penney Catalog called just "Simply
For Sports" - all their sports logo stuff. I was amazed to find that
Penney's is selling (at $40 a piece, $35 for 2) Nutmeg Mills
College Hockey Jerseys for the following teams: Michigan,
Notre Dame, North Carolina, Miami (FLA), Duke and Florida State.

Yeah, right. So I called the 800 and they swear that you can
buy a Florida State Hockey Jersey. I'm tempted to order one just
to see what I get.

In any case, it was nice to see some college hockey material for
sale along side the usual NBA, NFL and College hoop stuff.

Chris Lerch