Sender:
From:
Eric Hoffman Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 09:40:22 -0400
First off congratulations to Lake Superior St. on a superb hockey game.
Although this was the first time I saw either of these teams, it seemed
to me that this game would be close from my observations via Hockey-L.
Lake Superior simply dominated this game.  BU just couldn't get any
O together at all.  I credit this to the way LSSU flooded the neutral zone
and disrupted every BU rush.  Congratulations again on great championship
run!

Conrgats as well, to hockey-l for keeping my mailbox full giving me the
opportunity to follow the great game of college hockey.  See you all next
fall!

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88
SUNY-Albany??