Sender:
From:
JOHN HACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 14:40:45 CST
    I haven't seen any real active speculation on the network
today, but a media source from Duluth tells me that UMD winger
and WCHA Player-of-the-Year Chris Marinucci will be named the
1994 Hobey Baker Award winner at the 4:30 press conference.  My
source feels confident enough that his TV station is moving
technical mountains to be able to cover the press conference.

    Has anyone else out there heard anything?

john hack, uw-superior sid