Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 12:28:46 EST
Re: cheerleaders.  Say what you will, LSSU has some mighty fine looking
young women in costume rooting for them.  As a new member of the dirty old
men club, I just had to notice and point out that I noticed ;^)

Re: # Div I teams (a topic in several threads).  Given that the NCAA can, in
one fell swoop, realign conferences, add teams, and clean up the scheduling/
tournament selection process starting with {arbitrarily} the 1996-1997
hockey season (maybe wishful thinking, but allow me the fantasy):  what is
the most probable number of Div I teams, and which schools would be the best
targets for starting Div I hockey programs?  In other words, if you think
there could be 50 Div I teams for the '96-'97 season, what are the teams that
will be in Div I then that aren't in Div I now (incl Mass-Amherst)?  Private
replys are welcomed; post 'em if you want discussion!

Steve G