Sender:
From:
Dan Kunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 12:34:55 -0500
Does anyone know about Chris Kennedy from Colorado College?  I played with him
for a little while in high school and I'm just wondering how he did this
year.  I don't get any information due to the useless papers here in Boston.
(I might get a score for WCHA teams once or twice a month - jeeze)  Thanks.
                        Dan
P.S.  Also how about Tim Sweezo.  How did he do?  Our high school's were rivals.