Sender:
From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 09:46:34 EST
From:         Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      All-AMerican team
To:           Multiple recipients of list HOCKEY-L

The Titan All-American team, as selected by the members of the American
Hockey
Coaches Association is:

East - First Team
-----------------

Craig Conroy, Clarkson
Steve Martins, Harvard
Mike Pomichter, BU
Sean McCann, Harvard
Brian Mueller, Clarkson
Dwayne Roloson, Mass-Lowell

East - Second Team
------------------
Shane Henry, Mass-Lowell
Jacques Joubert, BU
Chad Quennville, Providence
Rich Brennan, BU
Derek Maguire, Harvard
J.P. McKersie, BU

West - First Team
-----------------
David Oliver, Michigan
Chris Marinucci, Minnesota-Duluth
Brian Wiseman, Michigan
John Gruden, Ferris State (and Boston Broons)
Shawn Reid, Colorado College
Jamie Ram, Michigan Tech

West - Second Team
------------------
Clayton Beddoes, Lake Superior St.
Dean Fedorchuk, Alaska-Fairbanks
Steve Guollo, Michigan St.
Chris McAlpine, Minnesota
Jeff Wells, Bowling Green
Steve Shields, Michigan

Congrats to all!!! I'm particularly happy that my alma mater (Lowell), has
TWO All-Americans - we've only had one (Jon Morris) in our D-1 history!!
There's no question that Hank and Rollie deserve the honor and it looks to
me that the other choices are pretty much what we would've expected.

However, (getting on my soapbox again) am I the only one who doesn't like
the idea of having separate East and West All-American teams?   I've said
it before and I'll say it again, I really feel it dilutes the honor of
being an All-American.  Let's have an OVERALL first team, second team, and
maybe a third team.........

Agree/Disagree?

   - Steve

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
University of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Roloson for Hobey!!!!!!