From:
"Brady W. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 1994 18:36:58 +28216
        Schill, Schill, Schill.  :)

        The Seawolves handed the Wildcats their second home loss of the season
and their second home loss in two weeks in Marquette tonight behind the
incredible goaltending of Lee Schill.  He continued to be a wall, stopping every
breakaway that came his way (there were at least 2 clean breakaways by No.
Michigan that I remember) allowing UAA to stay in a close, violent game and
scratch out a 3-2 win.

        1       2       3       T

NMU     0       1       1       2
UAA     0       2       1       3

        Someone may have more details than I remember, but I do know that 17
penalties were handed out in the first period, and that UAA's first goal came
during a five minute spearing penalty called against NMU in the second.  The
fighting was constant near the end of the first period, and all of the downtime
caused the game to last just over 3 hours.

Brady W. Clark
UAA Math/CS Department