From:
Greg Gdowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Gdowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1993 10:29:46 -0500
Kariya did play this weekend. Im not sure of the statistics...

But the Boston Globe had an interesting story on the game. They interviewed
Kariya since it was one of his last games before leaving for the
Canadian olympic team. They asked him if he would return to Maine or
to the NHL (following his 4th round draft pick) following the Olympics.
His comment was simply, "I dont know."

Any more news on the direction he may be taking....

What does the Hockey-L think of a Soph... taking off for the NHL
and not completing their degree. Considering the current situation of
other players and their eligibility what does this say about Maine...

Is it a University or a NHL training camp?

I know Im going to get flamed for that...I surely consider Maine a
University but their current statistics are painting a poor picture.

                                Greg Gdowski