From:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 20:02:24 EST
Did I get the info right, that the Thursday afternoon game between LSSU
and Harvard will be at 1:00?! (I assume this is central time, thus 2:00
Eastern - please correct me if I am wrong.)  What in the world is the
point of having a game at 1:00 in the afternoon?  Could they possibly have
picked a more inconvenient time for LSSU and Harvard fans who can't get to
St. Paul and some of whom have been known to have real jobs (myself excluded)
to be able to watch this game?  It doesn't seem completely unreasonable to
schedule something like a 4:00 start.  I just don't understand this.  There
must be some reason to start this game so early of which I am unaware.
Can someone please point them out to me?  If it's been posted to the list
already and I missed it, just e-mail me privately. - James Old