Sender:
From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 01:48:39 -0500

>   In an exchange of some information with Erik Biever I got dates and times
> for the West Regional.  Erik thought this has been posted in the past, but
> just in case - fresh from the MSU ticket office (that may not mean much,
> read on) the dates and times are:
>   Sat Mar 26  3:00 and 6:30
>   Sun Mar 27  2:00 and 5:00
>
>   I didn't think there was a consolation game and Erik agreed - so much for
> the MSU ticket office.
>
>   There is a HS basketball tournament here that weekend; don't know what that
> means about available space, but probably nothing good.

I think you mistakenly are in the mindset of the Phinal Phour.
The two Saturday games are: (in no particular order)

3 West vs 6 East
      and
4 West vs 5 East

Those two Sunday games are not consolation/championship, but:

1 West vs 4W/5E winner
      and
2 West vs 3W/6E winner

Just trying to clear things up and defend the MSU ticket office. :-)

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre