Sender:
From:
Ralph Christopher Slate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 06:15:15 GMT
So far, here's the list of colleges that have hockey cards produced.

RPI (1993-94)
Clarkson (1992-93)
Michigan Tech (couple of years ago)
Harvard (1992-93)
Maine (1991-92, 1992-93)
Minnesota  (1991-92, 1992-93, 1993-94)
U of Michigan (1991-92, 1993-94)
Cornell (1993-94)
Lake Superior State (last 2 or 3 years)
Minnesota-Duluth (early 80's w/Brett Hull)
Michigan State  (1992-93)

Any others you might know about, let me know and I'll add to the list.
Also, I'm still looking for traders for these sets, or people willing
to pick me up one (with compensation, of course). Or, if anyone could
send me a phone number of the college where these cards exist, that
would be a big help as well (it'll save me from dialing 411 20 times).

Thanks,
Ralph