Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 00:29:06 EST
Paulette writes:

>Speaking of All-Americans, Doug Dadswell, who almost single-handedly won
>Cornell an NCAA bid in 1986, is back in Ithaca, apparently filling in the
>assistant coaching position vacated by Casey Jones.

Just a minor clarification -- Dadswell is not officially an assistant coach.
He's more of a "goaltending assistant", volunteering his time to work with
Andy Bandurski and Eddy Skazyk.  As far as I know, the assistant coaching
position is still open.

Incidentally, Dadswell is also taking classes and working toward an under-
graduate degree in management.  He had signed with Calgary after his
sophomore year.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)            |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!
"You know how they're always naming drinks after various celebrities?  Well,
 there's a new one now called the Tonya and Lorena.  It's club soda with a
 slice."
-- Jay Leno