From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 1994 11:04:31 EST
From Mike's post, a question for the Harvard fans/followers out on the list.

>big game - yet with the score close (I think Harvard was up 3-2) halfwy
>through the second, Maine's Allison replaced Marsh and Harvard's Tracy
>replaced Israel.  Each of the replacements would give up 4 goals.

It seems that Tripp Tracy is having a letdown after last year's brilliant
debut.  Although nominally equals, Tracy IMO was the #1 last year (remember his
heroics in the Beanpot against BU?).  This year from what I've seen he seems to
have tailed off with Aaron Israel supplanting him as the guy to start the big
games.  Tracy certainly wasn't sharp when I saw him against RPI.  Is he
slumping?  sophomore jinx?  flash in the pan?  Will Israel begin to shoulder
more of the goaltending duties?  With the meat of the ECAC schedule at hand,
I need to know!
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris