Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 16:46:57 -0500
To Anyone Who Can Help:
        I'm dearly sorry for not paying attention to the collegiate aspect of
this post, but I am in need of some information urgently.  I need to know if
the Pittsburgh Penguins have a game on either December 17 or December 18.  I am
currently in the process of procuring airline tickets, and a Penguins game
would inevitably be a part of my travel plans.
        Thank you for your help, if you can.  Your time and effort will not be
forgotten.  To contact me, post me directly on the Internet at:

Thanks,
Nathan Munson