From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 14:36:47 -0500
Jim Love writes:
>>  2 Armand LaTulippe  D 5-11 185 Fr Springfield Olympics  Westfield, MA
>
>  I'll bet it won't take long for Armand to become the favorite of the
>Mullins Faithful - what a GREAT name for a hockey player !!! :-)

Since he played first line RW on Saturday and looked pretty good with
2 goals, he'll probably see more time at forward than defense this
season...meaning Joe Mallen won't have to worry about opposing forwards
"tiptoeing through LaTulippe".

sorry.

The old rumor about UConn interested in entering HE has surfaced
again, as someone mentioned to me that they were seriously looking
into building a rink now.  This might not mean much if HE Acting
Commish Bob DeGregorio had not told me on the air the same night that
HE was actively pursuing expansion (beyond UMass) and was talking with
one school, whose name he obviously could not mention.  Does anyone,
possibly down in CT, have any knowledge of any of this?
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93