From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1993 16:52:27 EDT
>More general question:
>
>Can anyone add any names to this list of ECAC players who will
>not be returning to their clubs this fall and who were not seniors
>last year?
>
>Harvard Ted Drury (jumped)

Question for the Harvardites, or anyone else who might know:  the Crimson's
Michel Breistroff, who would be a senior this year, was supposedly trying
out for the French Olympic team (he's from Roubaix, France).  Did he make it?
If so, that would obviously be another loss.

Another note:  Dartmouth forward Scott Fraser, the Big Green's top scorer
last year, was in training camp with Team Canada.  He's considered a long-
shot to make the team, and in fact he may already be back at Dartmouth.

>Cornell Rick Davis, Geoff Raynak (vanished), P.C. Drouin

I forget who asked, but P.C. is not with the team because he was declared
academically ineligible, at least for this semester.  Currently, he's at
TC3 (the local community college), presumably working on his grades in an
attempt to make it back to Cornell.  This is the same route Alex Nikolic
followed a couple years ago when the same thing happened to him.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]