From:
PATRICK BLAKE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PATRICK BLAKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1993 10:42:45 EST
I'd like to find out why many in the college hockey community
have all but written off UMaine for this season. It is a well known fact that
the record of the Black Bears over the last 7 years is the best
of any team in NCAA Div I play. Given that, what is the reason for
all these people placing UMaine 4th or worst in Hockey East.

Personally, being a UMaine "graduate" and having a Dad who works at the
Alfond and knows Walsh personnaly, I'll pick UMaine to kick all others
butts in HE as well as WCHA, CCHA, ECAC...

Personal feelings aside, I'd like to see what others think about my questions
above.

Thanks in advance for you views...

:-)