From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1993 11:55:55 EST
As a couple people pointed out to me, Princeton has not beaten Harvard.  As
far as tiebreakers are concerned, Princeton currently has the edge over Cor-
nell because of their victories over *Clarkson* and Yale, as well as a tie
against RPI -- they lost to Harvard in OT.  Cornell has a tie against Clark-
son, but has yet to beat any of the top four teams.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]