Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1993 13:35:51 EST
I'm sure I speak for all of us on Hockey-L when I say that this phone messaage
(message) incident is a case of completely detestable and inappropriate
behavior.

I've heard of harsh inter-school rivalries, but this attack seems to have
come from within the victim's own institution, thus highlighting the
mean-spiritedness of the attack.

IMHO, this sort of obscene phone call is uncalled for in any case, whether the
called identified him/her?/self or not.

I hope all Hockey-L'ers join me in condemning this stain on the the institution
of Hockey-L.

Sorry for sounding so self-righteous, but I'm p*ssed.

-Martin
Go Big Gold!