From:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1992 15:41:01 GMT
>This past weekend, the Tier I USA Hockey National Championships for
>Pee Wee (13 & under), Bantam (15 & under), and Midget (17 & under)
>were held in Buffalo, NY.
>
>Results:
>
>Pee Wee  -  Michigan G.P.D. (8) defeated Boston Junior Bruins (3)
>Bantam   -  Buffalo Saints (4) defeated Detroit Little Ceasars (3)

Hey, the Saints went all the way in the Bantam division...!  I had the
pleasure of being a linesman in the semi-final New York Bantam A Playoff
game between Buffalo and Rochester (I think).  They went on to win both
that and the final game against Amherst [obviously].

Officiating in that tournament was a blast, and I look forward to it
again next year (though I believe that Albany will host either the Pee-Wees
or the Midgets next time around, since there's a rotation).   -- kennyz

--
Kenny Zalewski -- Information Technology Services at Rensselaer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180