From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:48:53 -0400
Ohio State posted the women's head coach job in this weeks NCAA News (or
at least this months issue given how slow they get to me).  If you like to
wonder about these things, you'll love this.

The listed the typical job requirements.  Which included recruiting
within, and I quote directly:  "NCAA, Big 12, and OSU policy and
regulations"

OK, then.....

If I were-and I am not-a Notre Dame fan, thats exactly the kind of typo I
wouldn't want to read!