From:
Beth Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1991 21:14:18 EST
I'm just curious here.  I'm sitting here watching the Sabres-Bruins game
(Sabres are leading at the moment  :) ) and replacing Puppa is a goalie
named Draper.  I'm just wondering if that's the same Draper who played
for Vermont 5 or 6 years ago.  If it is, it directly relates to the
question Bri asked earlier about the crowd rattling the goalie.  The
Clarkson Pep Band went to UVM one year ('87, I think) and we sat right
next to Draper during warm-ups.  We kept chanting his name with the
word SIEVE attached.  At the end of the warm-ups he threw his glove
at the boards right in front of us.  Clarkson won that game 6 to 0, I
think (it might have been 7).  The next year we were banned from the
arena with instruments.{

Sorry about not knowing exact years (it might have been '86).  Graduate
school pretty much erases the little things you remember so there's room for
all that new stuff.  :(

Beth Weise
Clarkson '88
RPI '90 (and '93?  I really hope)