From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 10:27:36 -0700
By all means!  Hey, most of you ... stay here ... we have lots of SIEVE
ideas to discuss - NOT :-)

Seriously, I joined last May after all the 1994 action was over, and the
summer was a very interesting and informative and LOW KEY (only 20 emails
per day!) to get to know people, upcoming data for the teams for the next
season .... and last year the Buddy Powers move was rumored and discussed
well before it happened.  We also had the possible RPI move to HE, etc
..... the BC goings on, so some of you, stick around!

Tony Buffa