From:
Jeff Benensohn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Benensohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 10:12:05 -0800
Mike Machnik (our fearless leader) writes:
>Now, I don't know what the heck I would do with the ECAC, which has 3
>teams with colors for nicknames... :-)

Well:  Cornell may be the Big Red, but we DO have a mascot,
and it is a BEAR.  We are not the Cornell Bears though.
Trust me:  I have been the mascot at home games, and I wore
a bear suit!!  Maybe some other Cornell alumni know the history of
this situation...  and I wonder if Dartmouth and Harvard have mascots?

-Jeff Benensohn,  Cornell '90