From:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 14:09:38 -0400
Could someone enlighten me on how conference schedules are arrived
at?  Is each team responsible for coming to an agreement with the other
conference members and then reporting the results to the league office?
What happens if they are unable to agree on a date or time?  Are there
league rules or guidelines which cover the process?

Or, are all such things decided by the league office?  If so, do members
(some? all?) participate in the process?  If not, can they appeal?

I've always assumed that it was the former since that would
allow the flexibility and control the coachs would like, but
could someone confirm or correct that, and perhaps fill in some of
the specifics?

Thanks.   Bill