From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 1994 11:07:36 -0500
HERE ARE THE STATS OF EX-COLLEGIANS PLAYING IN THE INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY
                LEAGUE          (stats as of 2/6)

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: If you have a correction or addition to make to
the list of players, please send it to me. However, only send me the
corrections; don't send me the whole list with the one correction typed
in, or it will be ignored Send it as:
"So and so actually went to such and such U." or  something like that.

Note: players often bounce up and down from the IHL/AHL to the NHL
(or ECHL). Thus, if a player is listed one week and not another, he
(or, possibly in the future, she) probably got promoted or demoted.
If a player gets pro/demoted, I will leave him on the list at the bottom
for a few weeks. Then I will delete him if he doesn't return.

Alma mater refers to the school attended by the player. It does not
necesarily mean he graduated.

THANKS: to Mike Machnik, John Hausseler and Erik Biever for helping me
        compile the list of names and alma maters.

PLAYER, TM              ALMA MATER      GMS     G       A       PTS     PIM
Shawn Rivers, ATL       St Lawrence     45      4       18      22      64
Jeff Serowick, CIN      Providence      47      3       12      15      50
Chris Cichocki, CIN     Mich Tech       38      9       12      21      55
Kelly Hurd, FTW         Michigan Tech   49      25      36      61      38
Dave Tretowicz, FTW     Clarkson        44      3       8       11      20
Steve Dubinsky, IND     Clarkson        51      15      22      37      61
Hugo Belanger, IND      Clarkson        48      11      6       17      6
Bob Kellog, IND         Northeastern    40      3       6       9       37
Keith Carney, IND       Maine           25      0       12      12      14
Dave Christian, IND     N Dakota        12      1       6       7       0
Mark Osiecki, KAL       Wisconsin       39      2       8       10      31
Guy Gosselin, KC        Minn-Duluth     19      1       6       7       2
Kip Miller, KC          Mich St         41      26      30      56      35
Joe Cleary, KC          BC              10      0       7       7       6
Marc Vermette, LV       LSSU            48      17      23      40      41
Bob Joyce, LV           N Dakota        41      12      14      26      19
Shaun Kane, MIL         Providence      5       1       0       1       4
Matt Hervey, MIL        Brown           27      6       17      23      51
Randy Velischeck, MIL   Providence      27      6       2       8       6
Ron Hoover, PEO         W Michigan      48      15      12      27      65
Rene Chapdelaine, PEO   LSSU            48      4       4       8       72
Tony Hrkac, PEO         N Dakota        23      11      26      37      10
Brian McReynolds, PHO   Mich St         41      10      26      36      51
Bob Jay, PHO            Merrimack       39      5       9       14      36
Jim Vesey, PHO          Merrimack       38      16      19      35      36
Dean Hulett, PHO        LSSU            37      5       4       9       53
Chris Luongo, SLK       Mich St         36      7       21      28      36
Greg Brown, SD          BC              38      7       23      30      22
Clark Donatelli, SD     BU              26      5       22      27      32

                        ALMA MATER      GMS     RECORD  GAA     SV%
Bob Mason, MIL          Minn-Duluth     24      13-6-4  3.88    .874
Mike Greenlay, ATL      LSSU            20      9-5-4   3.46    .875
Chris Rogles, IND       Clarkson        27      7-15-3  3.46    .884
Christian Soucy, IND    Vermont         32      8-18-1  4.09    .880
Parris Duffus, PEO      Cornell         23      12-7-2  4.51    .865
Geoff Sarjeant, PEO     Mich Tech       24      15-4-1  2.36    .916
Corrie D'Alessio, LV    Cornell         1       1-0-0   1.70    .941
Robb Stauber, PHO       Minnesota       3       1-1     6.42    .843
Corwin Saurdiff, KC     N Michigan      10      5-4     4.15    .868
Tom Draper, SLK         UVM             12      3-6-3   4.94    .864

NO LONGER IN IHL
Dino Gross (Northeastern), Dan Gravelle (Merrimack), Scott Gruhl
(Northeastern), Rich Pion (merrimack), Denny Felsner (Michigan)

TEAM INITIALS           affiliations in (). No () means independent
ATL= Atlanta Knights (Tampa)            CIN= Cincinnati Cyclones (Florida)
CLE= Cleveland Lumberjacks (Pittsburgh) FTW= Fort Wayne Komets
IND= Indianapolis Ice (Chicago)         KAL= Kalamazoo Wings (Dallas)
KC= Kansas City Blades (San Jose)       LV= Las Vegas
MIL= Milwaukee Admirals                 PEO= Peoria Rivermen (St Louis)
PHO= Phoenix Roadrunners (LA)           SLK= Salt Lake (NYI)
SD= San Diego Gulls (Anaheim)

------ADIRONDACK RED WINGS-----CALDER CUP CHAMPS:---1981---1986---1989---1992--
| Bri Farenell                  [log in to unmask]              |
| Clarkson Univ. '95            Glens Falls High '91    GO ERIN WHITTEN!      |
| NCAA, AHL, ECAC and Boston Bruins contact for rec.sport.hockey              |
| Join the AHL mailing list: [log in to unmask]                  |
------USA HOCKEY-------------OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS----1960----1980----1994?---