From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 17:00:52 -0500
I agree with Mike that this year we'll see much more parity across the
nation.  I was rather "unimpressed" with BU and Harvard when they played
at Cornell, but I think that was more because Cornell was skating with them
all the way.  Now I've knowm all along that the Red is going to do better
than 11th place in the ECAC as they were picked in the preseason.  I don't
however have any illusions of them being a top ten team.  The fact that a
good but not great Cornell team was comparable to the other two leads me
question BU's and Harvard's ranking.  It's a question I can't answer because
I've only seen each team once this year.

As Mike said, I think the possiblity of upsets will make this a very exciting
year.

Paulette Dwen
Cornell '89
Let's Go Red!