From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1993 13:56:47 -0500
>  Who cares where the players come from...

So there's this button on your mail handler.  No, no, a little more to
the left -- there it is, the one labeled "delete".  Now let's try
pressing it, ok?  I'm not going too fast here, am I?

I had zero interest in the Minnesota discussion myself, but it is
very much a valid topic for hockey-l, and it probably cost the
author to whom I'm reponding more effort to type in his/her
flame than it would have to just blow away the messages and
move on.

In real hockey news, would some kind Cornellian out there tell
me:

1.  how hurt is Jamie Papp?
2.  how soon is Andy (third in the ECAC in GAA) Bandurski
expected back?
3.  how did Jason Weber look in his ECAC debut vs. BU?

Greg
Boston
Let's Go Red!