From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 91 13:46:12 EST
>   Minnesota will play host to the Annual Capitol City Classic on December
>20-21 at the Civic Center.

    This is the first one and they're already calling it "Annual"?

>                               Boston College, Providence, and Bowling Green
>will also compete in the tournament.

    At any rate, looks like they've assembled a good field.  I would
    expect BC-Minn to meet in the first round, although since teams like to
    set it up so they can win their own tourneys (or at least make the finals),
    it may not happen.

    - mike