From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1992 09:59:04 EST
I think that Dave Smith might have hit the nail on the head regarding mr.
croce when he wrote:

> ...That would seem to be straight from the texts of Journalism 101.
> Then again, no one knows how long it took for him to get his degree....

Now, Dave is assuming that mr. croce took a joiurnalism class and received
a degree in that or a related field.  Perhaps that poor man from that
Albany paper has a Ph. D. in kinetic theory of molecular gases, but could
not find a job in his field.  So, he had to turn to sports-writing to put
food in the mouths of his children.  Assuming, of course, that this person
was able to entrap a wife and father his own off-spring.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '91,...