From:
Bill Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:18:29 EST
This whole thing is ridiculous. I usually don't post a whole lot to the list, b
ut I had to here. I mean the bottom line is, North Dakota swept the Gophers. SO
 what does that say? Home grown kids out of Minnesota can't beat North Dakota?
No, not at all. It seems every post to the list regarding this is unbelieveable
.  Particularly, this whole ordeal about recruiting kids just out of Minnesota,
 says a few things here. One, kids in Minnesota can obviously play hockey. and
play it very well. Two-Maybe it's time to win a championship soon. All this tal
k about local products, but where's the banner? As for this being just a game--
--that's like saying the Bible is just a book.