Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1992 10:35:22 -0500
Yale right winger Jim Lavish was named the ECAC player of the week.

Vermont center Matt Johnson was named the ECAC rookie of the week.

I suppose I'd be willing to compile a Division III poll much lik
e Bill Fenwick does for Division I. I won't admit to having much
knowledge of D-III hockey (except that Plattsburgh rules) but I'd
be willing to compile it. If you're interested in participating,
please email me.

BRI