Sender:
From:
"David M. Josselyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1993 17:48:05 -0500
On Mon, 8 Nov 1993, Stephen Twombly wrote:

> Just in case a few voters missed scores from this past weekend (we wouldn't
> want a poll of uninformed voters now would we? :) here are a few records of
> top teams and some teams with excellent records:
>
> UNH             4-0-0
> Northeastern    3-0-0
> Umass Lowell    3-0-0
> U Maine         3-0-1
> Harvard         2-0-1 ?
> Boston          1-1-0
> Bowling Green   6-0-1
> Mich St.        4-2-1
> Lake Sup St.    4-2-0
> Michigan        5-0-1
> W Mich          3-3-1
> Col College     4-0-2
> RPI             1-1-0
>

> PLEASE ADD TO THIS LIST!

Just thought I might try to sneak the Merrimack College (MC) Warriors in
here.  Although their schedule should be taken into account
(Umass-Amherst, RPI, Army, Colgate, Dartmouth) their record is currently
4-1, at least as good as many of the teams on the list, including RPI
(1-1-0) whom the Warriors beat in Troy a while back, 4-2.

Just my humble $.02.

David M. Josselyn

GO MERRIMACK!  GO ARGUS!  /\
                         /  \