From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 16:57:43 -0400
I think I've heard of the name of the magazine, but to my knowledge, the ACHA
Nationals are at Iowa State this year...I'm assuming SJSU is still Division I,
right?  I'm not sure where the ACHA Div. II Finals are...

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: 1993 ECAC CHAMPIONS               *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *         1992-93 ATLANTIC LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS        *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *