Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1993 14:48:17 -0400
I got a flyer in the mail this weekend about UMass hockey, and it
lists the teams that will play in the Governor's Cup over Thanksgiving
1994: Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont.  It's not listed in
bold, so I don't know if it will be at UMass or not.

Having added the four Minn-Dul vs NoDakota games from the UMD schedule
Pam posted, I can now say that the 1993-94 DivI composite schedule is
complete - tentatively. :-)  I haven't seen a Hockey East schedule
since June, same for many other teams, so I'm still interested in
verifying what I have.  Everything is in the LISTSERV@MAINE archives -
the composite (9394COMP SCHEDULE) and the 45 team schedules.  Send the
command GET HOCKEY-L FILELIST to [log in to unmask] in order to
receive a listing of all files associated with HOCKEY-L.  Please send
any corrections to me and thank you VERY much to everyone who has helped!
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93