From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1993 09:46:22 EST
On March 25 and 26 Albany's Knickerbocker Arena will host the NC$$ Eastern
Regionals   Hockey-L will be there--I have reserveda blockof 20 seats for
anyone interested in viewing championship collegehockey with the most
knowledgeable fans in hockey, or any other sport for thatmatter.  Theseats
are located on the lower level, inside the blue line--andshould offer a good
perspective for the game.

There are still 5 slots available!  Please send a confirmation directly to me
with the number of tickets you desire.  I will send you a confirmation
indicating you are part of the Hockey-L group, and advise you of where to send
your money.  All session passes are priced at $30.00.  For those of you already
included in the Hockey-L block, as well as those wishing to sign up--
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY DECEMBER 15.

Please don't hesitate if you are still considering purchasing tickets.  I must
purchase all 20 tickets simultaneously, so if I don't have 20 confirmed by
Dec. 15 I will attempt to sell the remaining seats locally.

Don't be left out!!!
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris