From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1993 12:13:13 -0400
I don't doubt Jeff's inside testimony, but speaking
personally the "overnight" tradition is a special
memory of my years at Cornell. I'm disappointed
that the current students don't share this opinion;
perhaps the meticulous efforts to downgrade
traditional rivalries, break up student seating by
taking section C out of circulation, and changing the
ticket system around EVERY SINGLE YEAR are
finally paying dividends. "If you destroy it, they
will leave."

Greg
Boston
Let's Go Red!