From:
Patrick E Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick E Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 1994 12:46:07 EDT
The Los Angeles Kings bid farwell to one of the truly great former collegians
to ever play in the NHL.  I thought I would share this account of Dave Taylor's
farewell since he is often looked to as the first collegian to really make it
big in the NHL.

From the LA kings mailing list (GANN):

- Dadgummit Blah! ------------------- 'Cause when that bug bites you -----
- Department of Chemistry --------------- You live with the sting --------