From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1993 08:19:56 -0400
Craig Cheslog mentioned

  Presently, 17 of the 49 Division I hockey programs come from Division
  II or III institutions.

I was wondering who the 17 schools were.  I got 15 that I was fairly
certain are not Div-I, namely:

Alaska-Anchorage, Alaska-Fairbanks, Clarkson, Duluth, Ill-Chicago,
LSSU, Lowell, Merrimack, Michigan Tech, N. Mich, RPI, St. Cloud, St.
Lawrence, Union, and W. Mich.

Are these correct, and if so what are the other two?  I have a number
of possibilities, but actually too many to make 17 in total.  Also what
is the breakdown of Div-II vs Div-III for the 17 schools?