Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1993 10:32:42 EDT

> Congratulations (and good luck, he'll be needing it) to former RPI
> goaltender Kevin Constantine on being named the new coach of the San
> Jose Sharks.  In all seriousness, does anyone know if this is the same
> Kevin Constantine who played for RPI from 77-78 through 79-80?  He left
> after his Junior season and is listed in old programs as being from
> International Falls, Minnesota.  As the radio station that I heard this
> on stated that the new coach was 34, this makes the age approximately
> correct.

It is the same Kevin Constantine.  A very highly regarded goalie when he
arrived at RPI (considered the top goaltending prospect in the country by many),
Kevin had an up-and-down career due to some personal issues.  He obviously has
his career (he has also been an assistant coach on some national teams) and life
on track and deserves congratulations.

Jon

--
Jon Greene